Saturday, June 29, 2013

Teaching Tip of the Day - Prezi Help

How much do you love me? Ok... how much do you like me? Well even if the answer to that question is "you're ok" then take a moment to sign up for the new and engaging presentation format: Prezi. If only 3! people sign up using my referral link, my account gets upgraded for free! Help the youth of today receive awesome Prezi Presentations by muah.

Use this online presentation site as a teacher or as a student.  It's an upgrade (in some ways) from PowerPoint and is very eye catching.  I think this is where the new wave of presentations is going.  Check out my previous blog post on Prezi to see what Pros and Cons it has.

Also check out Secondary Solutions to see how you can make a presentation in less than 15 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment