Thursday, June 27, 2013

Teaching Tip of the Day - Nix the Rules

Of course, none of us have ever heard a student say "F the rules!" As a preventative measure, students will no longer have any rules to say this about, therefore making this obscene phrase null and void.  They will instead have a "Recipe for Success." How cute. "F the Recipe for success" doesn't quite have the same ring as "F the rules."

I got the idea from a teacher of the second grade at A Love For Teaching. I added my own flair to the recipe card spin off of classroom rules.


If you'd like to download this generic recipe card for $1.00, go to my Teachers Pay Teachers account.
Don't have an account with Teachers Pay Teachers yet? You are a slacker, but I can throw you a bone and offer you to sign up under my name.  This does nothing special other than build my confidence and make me some pennies off of your creations if you ever make and upload anything. Don't worry! I don't take any of your pennies, just Teachers Pay Teachers' pennies.

No comments:

Post a Comment