Thursday, July 10, 2014

Where have you been my whole teaching career? Text Features Graphic Organizer

Have you ever thought, "Gee, it sure would be nice to have a visual representation of all the parts of literature!"  Such as figurative language, point of view, and character all on the same graph showing the correct relationship to one another... I have been thinking this for a while and I'm not quite sure why I haven't made a graphic organizer like this for my own classes, but alas, I don't have to re-invent the wheel because someone (Mr. Turner - click image for his class site) already invented it: 
Love, right?  I am probably going to print, laminate, and display this organizer in my classroom in addition to hand one of these out to every single student I meet.  Even in the summer, we never stop planning, do we?

No comments:

Post a Comment