Friday, June 21, 2013

Teaching Tip of the Day: Freebies!

Just for following my blog, you can get this FREE Plot Structure Worksheet.

In more complicated texts, there are multiple plot lines. Even in TV shows, movies, etc. there are multiple plot lines. For example, in The Walking Dead TV show, the outer story is connected to survival and not becoming a "walker." The inner story is connected to whatever that episode is about. For example, Lori is pregnant, Merle is on the loose, etc. 

You can use this graphic organizer for a prior knowledge activity; you can use it to assess student learning while reading a group text; or you can use it to track individual student learning in stations. 



Ways to help:
  • You can "follow" my blog.
  • You can post the link to my blog on your social media site.
  • You can follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers
  • You can download other freebies or affordable assignments on my Teachers Pay Teachers account.
  • You can join Teachers Pay Teachers for free using this link.
Another worksheet that you can download for $1.00:




2 comments:

  1. I believe this is actually the most useful blog I've been through this entire day.
    Freebies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alisha, make sure to follow or subscribe by email so you never miss out on an update! Thanks for checking out my blog! Glad you like it!
    -Christina

    ReplyDelete