Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Outfit of the Day - Leopard and Royal Blue

My room at school is still SO hot.  At certain points during the day I think it is almost cruel to have students in there... but I don't have many other options.  We can escape to the library where three other classes are scheduled to be in there at the same time... which doesn't leave me much room to teach and my kids much room to learn.  I haven't come home yet from school feeling clean.  I have had a continual film on my body every day.  I think you get the picture... and I think many of you know exactly what I'm talking about.

On to the pretty things... I got this leopard print fly away back blouse with royal blue along the edges at Marshalls for about $13.  I wasn't sure if I would wear it to school, but with my preface being about how hot my room is, I used this blouse as an option.  I layered a royal blue tank underneath so that there would be no inappropriate skin exposure.  I paired this lovely top with white Bermuda shorts (from TJ Maxx a while ago) and a braided flat pair of brown sandals. Oh yeah... and my usual watch which I still love.

No comments:

Post a Comment