Thursday, June 6, 2013

Teaching Tip of the Day - Sign up for Teachers Pay Teachers

I have already posted about Teachers pay Teachers.com before in this post.  But I just found a new tool in there that I would like to implement.  If you sign up by using my link, I will receive part of your commission on products you sell.  It's a win/win.  If you make a sale, you still get the percentage that you would normally get, except Teachers pay Teachers have to pay me a percentage of their share.

Benefits of an account:

  • It's free to join.
  • There are free products everywhere to download... yes for Free.
  • There are for sale items for you to buy whole units if you'd like.
  • You can get inspiration for your own classroom activity.
  • You're staying technology savvy. 
  • You can make money on YOUR assignments/PowerPoints/worksheets/etc.
  • It will make me money too :)


If you are interested, please use this link below:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Signup/referral:Misscarew

Here is a sample of a product I have on the site:
A SMART Board Notebook file with Greek Mythology Prompts



No comments:

Post a Comment