Thursday, May 30, 2013

Teaching Tip of the Day - Inspirational Quotes Slideshow

I came across this concept on accident:  I was teaching a lesson with my SMART board and I didn't touch the board for a few minutes so my picture slideshow started without me knowing.  (My back was to the board).  I noticed that students seemed really engaged in what I was saying and what I had on the board.  Awesome. Every teacher's dream come true. Except they weren't engaged in exactly what I thought they were.

Students were eyeing my personal and professional photo slideshow.  I have personal photos to establish a relationship with students if they happen to see them and I have professional photos such as pictures of inspiring quotes/funny teaching quotes.  Since students seemed so interested in what was in my picture folder, I added more inspirational quotes.

I add more when I come across ones I like.  Follow my most current inspirational quotes on my Pinterest Board: Education Posters.  But I recently came across this and laughed a little out loud because even at the high school level, it still happens. Take a look:







4 comments:

  1. I just found this blog and have high hopes for it to continue. Keep up the great work, its hard to find good ones. I have added to my favorites. Thank You.
    Inspirational Quotes About Life During Hard Times

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clients marketing strategies that you choose to useful survey before establishing. It can be straightforward to jot down top-quality write-up like this. Motivational Biggie Smalls Quotes

    ReplyDelete
  4. It’s really great message.  Keep sharing, Thanks To get more motivational quotes for women Click here

    ReplyDelete