Thursday, May 9, 2013

Deal of the Day- Sapphire Chevron

I read on Instagram about Christmas Tree Shop having chevron pattern pillows. I sat on the idea of stopping by because well... Do I really neeeed another pillow? I have about 4 that should go in my bed, but I rarely fully make my bed so they kind of just chill in the corner.

Today I reached my peak and knew I wouldn't stop thinking about the affordable crooked stripes until I at least went to go see them for myself. They had them in black, coral, grey and sapphire.

My current living room has a lot of purple decor... When I moved out, Pinterest wasn't invented. I have obviously established a more sophisticated and tasteful palette for decor since that time. In order to add to what I have, I chose the sapphire pillow. This way I can work on jewel tones: plum (amethyst) and sapphire and incorporate gold metal in there too. Oh yeah and I may have found a sapphire blue ceramic pot too...

The pillows were marked at $9.99, but were only $6.99 at the register! What is the most amount of money you've ever spent on a pillow?

No comments:

Post a Comment