Friday, May 17, 2013

OOTD- Coral and Teal Blouse

Top - Marshalls
Jeans - Madewell
Shoes - Marshalls
Watch- Francesca's

It was going to be a warm Friday in my second floor classroom (with no AC) with the SMART Board projector light beaming on me while I annotated an Olympian Family Tree while telling the story of how Cronus (Kronus) ate up his own babies.  I was doomed to be sweaty today.

Wearing sleeveless tops to work can be iffy and some people think you can never do it at all.  You should probably avoid it as best as possible... but I don't think anyone can argue with a tasteful sleeveless top given the conditions we teachers sometimes have to teach in.

It's not a perfect science, but I only wear sleeveless tops if:
  • The top covers my whole shoulders or
  • the straps are under a cardigan or
  • the straps are originally under a cardigan until it hits 100* and then the cardigan is coming off
  • my bra straps can't peek out or won't be visible

No comments:

Post a Comment