Monday, May 13, 2013

OOTD- Floral Pink Blouse

Top - Forever 21
Pants - Kourtney Jeans by the Kardashian Collection at JC Penney
Shoes - Soda shoes - Marshalls $10
Watch - Francesca's $18
Gold Link Bracelet - Kenneth Cole - Nordstrom Rack

This was a Friday work outfit.  Whenever I wear jeans, I wear a nice top (blouse) with it to still salvage some form of authority in the classroom.  I do believe the way we dress as professionals determines the amount of respect we receive. Not that I agree with that being the way it should be, but that IS the way it is.

My boyfriend decided he wanted to get into my blogging life and requested a pic be posted of him.  I was courteous and not only uploaded him, but uploaded the sandwich he made for me to have for lunch as well.  Shout out to those of you who get your lunches made. Raise the roof.  Ok, I'll stop.

Do you wear denim jeans to work?

No comments:

Post a Comment