Sunday, May 26, 2013

Deal of the Day- Free VS underwear

How would you like to get 5 VS underwear for free? I did yesterday, and couldn't be happier! I had to return/exchange one underwear from a previous 5/$26 deal. That's the only one I technically bought.

2 underwears (Yes that's what I call them) were sitting around for some time still in the bag from "free panty" cards that VS distributes. They didn't fit right/ at all so I asked if I could exchange them for an even priced item. They said yes.

1 was from another free panty card and 1 was from the semi annual sale bin priced at $7.99. I didn't spend $7.99 though and used the "get $10 off any purchase" coupon. I lost out on a few dollars by not using the full $10 but I actually saved by not exceeding the $10 limit and not having to pay the difference out of pocket. Feel free to do the same! The coupon I'm referencing expires June 9th.

Relevancy to teaching: Our lifestyle as teachers has to be budgeted and monitored. If there's an opportunity to get free quality underwear, we all should be doing it. In addition, I find VS underwear is the best to wear daily/at school because the brand fits well. When underwear fits well, your entire outfit fits well.

No comments:

Post a Comment