Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My Christmas List 2014

In my opinion, I am getting too old for receiving Christmas presents from my parents, but they disagree and requested a Christmas List from me.  They said when I have kids is when I can expect to stop receiving gifts... How can I deny them of their wishes?  I am the good daughter after all...  Last year I posted my list online because I think it is convenient for shopping, so this year I am doing the same.  Hopefully I don't buy something on the list for myself.

Here are my top two BIG BOYS:

1. TV  - My cat ran into my tv so many times and messed up the sound so I will be needing a replacement.  I may buy one on Black Friday from Target, but I will keep you posted.  I do want the TV to be bigger than the one I currently own (32").  Please don't buy if it's not bigger.  If this is too expensive - DON'T WORRY lol I will buy it myself eventually... plus I don't have cable anyway...
This is the one I might buy on Black Friday for $328.



OR

2. Dyson Vacuum - Target will also have a Dyson Vacuum on sale for Black Friday for $280, but I have been eyeing this one on clearance at Walmart for $380.



OR neither one of those things because they are expensive.

3. BBW Wall Flowers - Please no spicy or fall scents! Ick lol  Anything fruity or clean will be great.  If you can get them at under $3, it's a great price.  Otherwise, don't worry about it, because who wants to pay more than $3 for a pod of scented fluid?



4. White Sheet Set/Ivory Sheet Set/White or Ivory with a grey pattern will be fine too.



5. Down Feather Blanket in White, Ivory, or Cream.

6.Cleaning Supplies:
 -Laundry Supplies - I will hopefully be owning a washer and dryer very soon, and even though I do have lots of detergent and bounce dryer sheets, I don't have any of those scented beads for the softener.  Oh and Oxi Clean would be nice too. 



-Dishwasher Soap Things - I will also be owning a dishwasher very soon! And even though I have lots of Dawn liquid dish soap, I have no dishwasher soap or pods or whatever they are called.

7. Gatorade & Mac N Cheese - I am constantly taking Gatorades from my dad's stash and Kraft Mac N Cheese from their pantry on the low.  I guess I should ask for these for myself.

8. Gift Cards to:
Lowes so I can shop for home stuff.
TJ Maxx/Home Goods/Marshalls so I can shop for home stuff and get my style on.
CVS so I can coupon and stockpile.
H&M so I can look profesh.
Queen's Nails
Panera & Chipotle work too.



9. Home - Most of all I just really want to know I have somewhere to live come December 1st.  And I won't lie, I really, deeply, truly will be disappointed if I'm not living in the most perfect house for me that I am desperately trying to buy right now.  I am so busy and I need comforts of a home.  It is such a chore to have to do laundry somewhere other than your own home... so as a result, laundry doesn't get done as frequently as I'd like.  I just want to be clean!! lol and do projects, and have more space, and have people over for dinner, and make a good investment, and pretend I am Phoebe from Charmed and make spells in my walk up attic.



Oh as long as I get approved and close on this house, I would like things for the home that I might not have thought of like a rake, and shovel, maybe a power sander tool?  This has Danny and Timmy, my brothers, written all over it... except for they probably don't read my blog...

Even though I have 9 items listed, pretty much as long as I buy this house, I will be a happy little lady this holiday season.

At what age did your parents cut you off for submitting a Christmas list?



No comments:

Post a Comment