Thursday, March 8, 2012

Morning Routine

Waking up in the early morning can be tortue for me! I think it's cruel and unusual punishment to have to wake up at 5:45 am. Oh the joys of teaching. Ever wonder how much time another teacher spends getting ready in the morning? Here's my routine:
5:45 first alarm
5:55 second alarm
6:00 third alarm
6:05 fourth alarm
6:10 fifth alarm
6:13 finally wake up. (yes, exactly 6:13)
6:20 Hop in the shower
6:30 Done with shower... lotion, deoderant, etc. Get dressed.
6:40 Make-up time
6:50 Hair time/scramble around like a crazy woman turning off the heat and making sure my lunch is packed. (I pack lunch the night before)
7:00 Leave for school
And yes, in case you're wondering, in the winter I am constantly looking for closings or delays before I drag myself into the bathroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment