Sunday, August 17, 2014

Back-to-School Outfit Planning: Pencil Skirts

Knowing next week is the first week of school, I am trying to prepare myself by taking pictures of outfit ideas from my closet.  This is a method that may be helpful for you too!  Pinning ideas is great, but if you don't know what you have hanging in your closet, you're going to be stuck in a rut.

It's usually hot in my classroom so I chose to pair lots of sleeveless/short sleeve blouses with pencil skirts. If it gets cooler, I can throw on a jacket or cardigan. I will likely be wearing these outfits with either nude or black ballet flats from H&M, but could wear heels with all of these outfits. 

Zambia Skirt from Banana Republic
I chose pops of color instead of typical black or white.

Crochet Overlay Loft Pencil Skirt
I chose neutral tones with stripes and a neon coral blouse.

Beige Bondage Skirt from H&M
I chose jewel toned blouses to contrast the light beige tone.

Quilted Loft Pencil Skirt
I usually match this skirt with a black top and wear it in the winter time, but this pop of color will make it refreshing for late summer/early fall. 

And of course I'll be wearing these outfits with my ShapeWear to really feel good about my presentation.




No comments:

Post a Comment