Thursday, July 18, 2013

Teaching Tip of the Day - Best Product Yet

I have been pretty much infatuated with cute fonts, Microsoft Publisher, and Teachers Pay Teachers in the past few weeks.  All my time spent into this obsession has created what I'd like to call my best Teachers Pay Teachers item to date: 10 Eye-Catching, Quality, Graphic Organizer Bundle Pack!

 

The following graphic organizers were created all by me with a hot lap top in my lap, during a heat wave, with no AC, and a slow comcast internet connection (despite how much I pay for my cable package).  Soooo APPRECIATE these babies.

You will get 6 NEW Graphic Organizers that you can not purchase from my store individually:
  • Plot Line Organizer
  • 4 Corner Graphic Organizer (with instructions on how to work into class instruction)
  • 2 Column Notes Organizer
  • 5 Paragraph Essay Map
  • Main Idea/Subtopic/Brainstorm Map
  • 4 Squares (with instructions on how to work into class instruction)
You will get 4 Individually Sold Organizers that are already in my store:
Save 50% when you buy this bundle package!



No comments:

Post a Comment