Friday, August 21, 2015

Back to School Clothes Shopping for a Teacher 2015


After my last post on the Stylebook app, I realized it might be time to grab a couple back to school items for myself... Keeping in mind my goal was to find low wedge black sandals that would be easy to wear with almost anything in my closet. 

At Marshall's, I may have stumbled across a few more items than I bargained for (but that's why I love this store!) Starting with this sleeveless diagonal striped blouse (which reminds me of my rug in my bedroom- totally my style!) it fit beautifully and was $16.99.
I also came home with a black and white striped silky Calvin Klein blouse for $29.99. The functional zipper detail in the middle can be adjusted for teaching or date night. I know it seemed crazy to buy something with longer sleeves, but it fit great. Destiny.
This next item was a last minute find that I scooped up. It's a denim, button down, shirt dress by Kenneth Cole for $20. This piece excites me because I can wear it in the early fall as is with wedges or my new boat shoes below, or I can pair it with leggings, boots, and a scarf when it gets cooler out. Only downside is I need to wear a slip with it.
Here's what I went in the store for to begin with: a low black wedge. For $39.99, I left with a comfy (and stylish enough) pair. I may still keep my eye out for all black ones to add to my low wedge collection.
I debated on putting this next purchase back because I already have boat shoes, but these ones were so comfy and were on clearance for $20. I suspect I will get a lot of wear out of them. 
Total: $126.99 (Makes 3 Sep Outfits at least,  w/ items I already own, for a price of $42 per outfit)

Two of my new outfit combos: 
Where is your favorite place to shop for back to school clothing?

3 comments:

  1. I've always had hard time when it comes to choosing clothing and accessories. But Chicks Alley has provided me with such a great variery of fashion products that I always manage to find something that fits my tastes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding as well as powerful tip by the writer of this blog are really handy to me.
    blush midi dress

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is really a helpful blog to find some different source to add my knowledge. I came into aware of new professional blog and I am impressed with suggestions of author. Wedding Flower Girl Dress

    ReplyDelete