Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Review of Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes

I don't usually do reviews of beauty products on this blog, but this product was so impressive that I must share!  Younique Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes ($29) add drastic length and volume to your natural lashes, mimicking lash extensions, but wash off at the end of the day.  I LOVE the look of luscious lashes, but I really didn't want lash extensions for the cost of upkeep and for having to be gentle around them all the time.  

How does it work?
  • Curl your lashes (if you would like to)
  • Apply your regular mascara. (I use Loreal Voluminous).
  • Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes comes with 2 products in a case (see below): Gel and Fibers.
  • Focus on one eye at a time.
  • Apply the gel, as you would mascara, over your mascara.
  • Immediately apply the fibers.  (Real tiny fibers that latch onto the gel).
  • Apply the gel as a final coat to seal in the fibers.
  • Do the other eye.


I have heard the formula is build-able, but I haven't tried to layer it yet.  My lashes are pretty long as it is, so I haven't pushed my limits.  Also, I should mention that these pictures were taken with an iPhone... Needless to say, the results in person were even more impressive than what these pictures truly depict. See the difference
Ouch. I know. Rough lighting in the "nothing" shot below lol.
I took a photo with my glasses to show that you can see my lashes popping even though I am wearing glasses. I do have to say at the end of the day, there were some loose fibers on my glasses and under my eye, but nothing that anyone else would have noticed.  And again, I have long lashes as it is, so my lashes were flicking my glasses all day. I get ready in the morning around 6:30.  This picture was taken at around 5:00 p.m. with no touching up.
No glasses - Taken at around 5:00 p.m.
Taken at around 9 p.m.  Still in good shape!
Here's a comparison for the beginning of the day compared to the end.  This product really maintains it's length and curl for most of the day.  Even though there was a difference from 6:30 a.m. to 10 p.m., I am still really pleased with the 10 p.m. pic.  If I did this with my regular mascara, which I do love btw, the end of the day pic would be so flat. 
I am not a Younique representative, so I am not making any money on this review.  Ask your facebook friends if they know anyone who is a rep and purchase it through that person.  You could head straight to the website to order, but why not look up a rep in your area and help these local ladies out.  Click here to look up a rep in your area.  Click here because you have to have it now. (Shipping took about 3-4 days to get to me). 

If I were Younique, I would offer a deal - if you aren't impressed, get your money back... because this product is undeniably awesome.  I bet you will love it too!  Let me know if you purchase this product!

No comments:

Post a Comment