Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Shopping Tip of the Day - Ask for Teacher Discounts this time of year

Stay tuned for a back to school teaching clothing haul... In the mean time I wanted to remind you to ask for discounts at stores especially during this time of year. I am not one to usually feel comfortable asking for a discount that is not advertised, however, this time of year makes it especially easy. A lot of stores advertise a "Student" Discount with a Student ID. All I did was say while checking out: "I see you offer a student discount... Do you offer a teacher discount?" And both times I asked they said "Yes." I received a discount of 10% at Charlotte Russe for two belts and a discount of 15% at H&M for a $100 worth of merchandise. 

More will be posted soon... In the mean time, here is a list of stores that offer Teacher Discounts.

Also, remember to ask stores about a discount especially during the back-to-school shopping season!

No comments:

Post a Comment