Thursday, August 22, 2013

Project of the Day - Themed Menu Planning

I have one day left until my final weekend before I head back to school.  In a last scramble effort to do things that I thought I was doing all summer, I decided to take menu planning advice from Blissful and Domestic by using a themed meal plan for each day of the week.  See how she does hers here.

As I aspire to be an Italian (in the kitchen), I tweaked my themed meal plan a bit to fit in Sunday Macaroni/Sauce Night (per the suggestion of boo).  I figured these are too cute and too helpful (as we head back to our timeless devotion) to not share... so here you go... My gift to you.  One catch.. . please subscribe to my blog.  Because, c'mon seriously... 1 follower? Jeeze. I've been at this long enough to earn a few more so don't be stingy with ole' girl.




No comments:

Post a Comment