Tuesday, April 30, 2013

OOTD- Peplum and Studs

Dress- Black Peplum-Target $24.99?
Watch- Fossil/Tortoise and Gold- Macy's $150
Shoes- Tan Kenneth Cole Reaction Gold Studded Wedges- Marshall's $25
Undergarment Support- Spanx- Target $15?

Reflections:
Hair is inspired by my Pinterest Hair Board. http://pinterest.com/karoostyle/hair/ Hair style was a little messy, but easy to do and could get better as I perfect it.

This was the first time wearing these shoes and they were pretty painless. There was a little rubbing in the back on the left side. On the plus side, the rubber on the bottoms allowed me to grip the hallway (and lunch room) floor and added extra comfort.

If I had to do this outfit over, I would wear a pair of gold stud earrings and/or add a thin tan belt.

No comments:

Post a Comment