Sunday, April 1, 2012

Spring is black!

For those of us on a budget, we don't always have the ability to buy the newest seasonal trends. We have to re-use our clothes and rock them to the best of our ability. Black is a color that everyone has plenty of... With that being said, it doesn't really liven up a room the way bright colors would for spring. Since black goes with practically everything, I say you enhance the black that you have with two colors: teal and coral. What's brighter than those two colors? And what color makes them pop more than white? BLACK

I'm on a gold kick lately, but silver has always been a fav of mine too... I think the gold just makes it all look cultured and chic. Take a look below at some of my favorite coral and teal/turquoise pieces.



I made the gold chain necklace; the coral, wood, and gold chain necklace; and the silver and teal disc necklace. The gold bangle was my grandmothers. Some of the other pieces I bought from Charlotte russe and American Eagle.

Look how I stack my brackets:
Notice how in this picture I'm wearing a khaki colored jacket. This has been my go-to spring piece so far! It even goes well with a black shirt underneath. I wear it out and to school and sometimes don't even bother to take it off.

What's your favorite color with black? Or what's your favorite color combo for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment