Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Teaching Tip of the Day - New Upload on TpT

I am getting back into a groove and started by upgrading a freebie I had on my Teachers Pay Teachers account.  This assignment is a favorite homework assignment for my students: Find Literary Devices in your music!  The assignment tells students they must listen to music and find examples of literary devices.  I used to have this assignment on a half sheet of paper, but expanded the assignment and made the questions more clear.  I eliminated the color, because I received feedback that the color was no bueno when making copies.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Literary-Device-Assignment-Using-Music-686387

Interested in uploading your own worksheets to Teachers Pay Teachers?  Join for free today!  You and your students will benefit... and it all starts with just clicking my link... no big deal.  There are lots of free worksheets for you to download, even if you don't want to upload!

In one year, I sold $320 worth of products, and made $170.  That's an average monthly wage of $14.  Womp womp. It doesn't sound like much, but it can add up in your paypal account if you let it.
That can buy you:
  • a designer watch -or-
  • most of your teaching certification renewal fee -or-
  • a massage, a facial, and a pedicure


I just upgraded to be a premium member which means instead of receiving 60% of the profits, I will now receive 85%.   I can't wait to see how much more I can make with this site, and look forward to utilizing it for many more classroom opportunities.  

No comments:

Post a Comment